StarWarsEpisodeIITrailer StarWarsEpisodeIITrailer

Almost flawless

Very nice. Just the little annoying flying dude who owns the boy leaves his nose behind for a few frames as he rises but apart from that repeated frames used well to make the clown additions easier. It looks like a labour of love/ or hate having read the other reviews first and so i thoroughly approve of the effort made and the end result. If you are editing and you can be bothered, stick the volume up a notch.

Gallio Gallio

Gallio has captured todays society

Nice and clean. Nice style of character. Not rushed but a little short. Despite the brevity it made the point. I look forward to seeing more of this character.

Christmas Time 2 Christmas Time 2

not bad

quite liked it.nice one. good ideas and choice of subject. music cool. include 3d or more realistic backgounds with stick figures maybe? liked the bomb as seen through the window of the house. you could see the expression on the guys face. cool.

The Factory The Factory

There are several words to describe this poop

First thing you see is that your preloader is not aligned. The game could have been faster with no trouble. Your spelling is scary. Take it to your english teacher and ask them to correct it. Ok so 3 weeks ago you wrote this stick man pants. Hopefully since then you have been learning to write. Who is this nerd?

G2 responds:

First off, I know the preloader isn't aligned, I was too lazy to fix it. Second, My spelling is crazy? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? Where do you see that my spelling is wrong? And what does ,"3 weeks ago you wrote this stick man pants" mean? And Your calling me a nerd? I'm only 14 and Im a better animator then you and I dont give a fuck how old you are, I'll fuck your ass up you god dam geek loser. dam dude, you really suck at flash, ALL your toons are the same and NOT ORIGINAL. And plus your website sucks too. So go find A fat cock and go choke on it, You hater.

Coming Soon To Newgrounds Coming Soon To Newgrounds

I love the 21st century corporate feel to the ad

I think it's hilarious how big companies get so far up their own ass in their advertising that they can produce simple slick presentations with whatever theme they like running through it. It's like "Instant corporate identity: Just add bullshit".
I loved the high speed electronic tones which seemed to create the feel of a fast moving financial competition. It could have been played over the intro to CNN Business news or something.
It also reminded me of TEKKEN a bit.
The game should be a dream after this opening.
I shiver with anticipation.

Uniwar Level 2 Uniwar Level 2

Looked a bit rushed

I know how an anim looks when it gets rushed. I do it all the time. Graphics could have been GIF with transpacent borders. Better graphics, easy to use multiple instances with out a download slow down.
Music was "RIGHT" for the purpose i guess.